Before i started my electronics and communication engineering i was really crazy about electro
nics . I had been making different things by using wasted materials . And when i join college i feel so bored . I am remembering sitting in my classroom like a dumb and listening those theory being thrown at me without any applications of them .Yes i still remembering those shits .
In my school life i was very much fascinated in electronics . When i found some waste electronics toys i was began tinkering about them . Slowly i started learning about them searching on google . But i really get stuck when i found a chip inside any electronics , I was really interested in that chip and want to learn what exactly inside those chip , how they menufactured and so on . Later on i discovered that the little chip inside any electonics gadzets or toys are the main brain of any electronics . finally i was searching for that and found that the chip are menufactured with the very high technology and we cannot make them in our home . But the good news was we can program those chip as our wish . So i began learning how to make thing happens and writing program for the chip and make our own gadzets .
- I started thinking and exploring about the process by which I really learned electronics and robotics :
- I took apart any electronic device I could put my hands on of course any waste materials
- I slowly learned what all those components were and how they are made and
- I began to tinker with them, changing some of the connections inside of them and seeing what happened to the device: usually something between an explosion and a puff of smoke.
- I started building some kits sold by electronics magazines.
- I combined devices I had hacked, and make a new things from the scratch
And if you are really interested to the electronics of course you are doing the same . Which will drive you in the electronics world . Enjoy learning arduino .
you can download free books for arduino from this link https://www.electronify.org/updates/top-10-books-for-beginners-to-learn-electronics-and-robotics
Table Of Contents
- getting started with blinky
- different methods of programming
- LED array (display eight LEDs serially)
- Display message on liquid crystal display(LCD)
section-4. introduction to functions and library
section-5. input and output
section-6. sensors and transducers
section-7. motors and relay interfacing
section-8. Liquid crystal display(LCD) interfacing
section-9.seven segments interfacing
section-10.timer and counters
section-12.pulse width modulations (PWM)
section-14.using ethernet shield