Hello every one welcome back . In this project tutorial I will show you how to make arduino based home automation , this means you can control all of your home appliences and devices using a single microcontroller . This Tutorial is divided into two part . In second part of this tutorial I will use RF communication module for wireless home automation . Let us first upload this program to the circuit above and observe the result . The circuit with code can be download from this link wireless home automation . And description is shown below the code .
The code is very simple to understand , the step by step algorithm is shown below
- first include liquidCrystal header file and initialize LCD using
- after that define pins for buttons and relay
- initialize button state 0 initially
- inside the setup define the button pin as input (because we are taking input from buttons ) and relay pins for output
- display ELECTRONIFY.ORG on first line of liquid crystal display
- inside infinite loop , determine whether button are pressed or not using digitalRead function
- if 1st button is pressed then 1st lamp is on and that condition is displayed on liquid crystal display
- similarly if second button goes high ( ie pressed ) then motor is on and that condition is displayed
- similar condition for third button and 2nd lamp
that's it . In second part we will discuss about how to make wireless arduino based home automation , Keep sharing and stay tuned . If you have any question about this project please comment below .