The objective of this project is to design an automatic water level control system. It indicates the level of water in the tank and automatically controls it by using PIC Microcontroller and water level sensors.
Water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read by using Microcontroller PIC18F45K22 to achieve the level alarm effect..
Operating voltage: DC3-5V
Operating current:less than 20mA
Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
Product Dimensions: 62mm x 20mm x 8mm
This project displays water level in the tank and it controls the motor which pumps the water in it :
- when tank’s water level isvery low (0%),motor is automatically turned on and buzzer off
- when water level reaches 25% in the tank, motor is automatically turned on and buzzer off
- when water level reaches 50% in the tank, motor is automatically turned on and buzzer off
- when water level reaches 75% in the tank, motor is automatically turned on and buzzer off
- when the water level is full or 100%, the microcontroller turns off the switch of motor automatically and buzzer on (alarm activated).
Seven segment display shows the current water level in the tank.Also LCD 4×20 is used to show different levels in percentage and five LEDs.
As you know there’s no library of the water sensor in PROTEUS Isis, so i replace it by a potentiometer.
Software Development :
The code developed for the PIC is written in the C language. The compiler used to write the C code is mikroC PRO for PIC V. 7.1.0. After the c code is successfully compiled, a HEX file is generated.
Compile the PIC code and get the hex file from it.
For simulating with PROTEUS ISIS hit run button and then you will get above output.
You can download the MikroC Source Code and Proteus files etc from here automatic water level indicator :
The proteus library can be downloaded from this link library for pic18fxx
This Our Group (thanks to join and participate) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/816450708460518/
Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/Lets-Think-Binary-1728910547340654/
Youtube Channel (thanks to subscribe) :
If you think this project is helpful to you please ! share this